|Title||Buildings 9 and 10|
|Caption||Buildings 9 and 10|
This is a shot of the southern facade of Buildings 9 and 10. Building 9 is centered in the shot while Building 10 appears in the background of the photo. Building 9 was originally constructed to provide facilities for breeding small animals, but it was converted to laboratories in 1956. Building 10 was a research hospital that combined research laboratories and patient care.
This is a modern reprint of an older photo.
|Number of images||1|
|Source||Division of Space and Facility Management, Office of Research Services, NIH|
|Organizations||NIH; CC (Clinical Center)|
Building 10 ("CC" Warren Grant Magnuson Clinical Center)