Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

Collection Campus Buildings
Title Wilson estate cottage
Caption Wilson cottage
Description The front and side of one of the Wilson estate cottages. These cottages were originally used by Ruth and Luke Wilson and the estate caretakers. They were purchased from the Ruth Wilson estate by the National Institutes of Health in 1993 and demolished in 1998 to make room for the Mark O. Hatfield Clinical Research Center.
Accession number 1159-Ph
Number of images 1
Catalog Number 1159
Photographer Unknown
Place Bethesda, MD
Source Division of Space and Facility Management, Office of Research Services, NIH
Year Range from 1950
Year Range to 1960
Buildings Building 15L (Top Cottage)
Other number 1159