Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

Collection Center for Scientific Review Photographs
Title Staff using the computer database CRISP
Caption Division of Research Grants staff
Description Following the end of World War II the NIH Office of Research Grants was established on Jan. 1, 1946. In 1997 DRG changed the name to the Center for Scientific Review to reflect that it is the focal point at NIH for the conduct of peer review. In the early 1980s the Division of Research Grants developed the CRISP database that provided users the ability to search NIH-funded research.
Credit line Courtesy of the Office of History, National Institutes of Health
Accession number 5786
Number of images 1
Catalog Number 5998
Photographer Unknown
Place Bethesda, MD
Year Range from 1980
Year Range to 1990