Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

Collection Clinical Center
Title Main entrance on the North side of Building 10
Caption Clinical Center main entrance
Description Building 10, the NIH Clinical Center, expanded after construction. These two photographs show exterior views. In the 1950s the main entrance to the NIH Clinical Center was on the north side of the building. Building 10 was constructed as a research hospital that combined research laboratories with patient care.
Accession number 603-Ph
Number of images 2
Catalog Number 0603
Photographer Unknown
Place Bethesda, MD
Source Division of Engineering, Office of Research Services, NIH / Division of Space and Facility Management, Office of Researc
Year Range from 1950
Year Range to 1960
Organizations NIH; CC (Clinical Center)
Buildings Building 10 ("CC" Warren Grant Magnuson Clinical Center)
Other number 603