|Title||NIH Building T-7|
|Caption||NIH Building T-7|
Shots of NIH Building T-7 taken looking north and south. This appears to have been a temporary research laboratory constructed on the east side of Building 2. Building 2 was constructed to provide laboratory space for NIAMD and its predecessor. In one of the shots Building 16 can also be seen. Building 16, the Stone House, was originally the residence of G. Freeland and Lulie Whitlock Peter and was acquired by NIH in 1949.
Captions on the front of the photos.
|Number of images||2|
|Source||Division of Space and Facility Management, Office of Research Services, NIH|
|Organizations||NIH; NIAMD (National Institute of Arthritis and Metabolic Diseases) (1950-1972)|
Building 16 ("Stone House", Lawton Chiles International House)