Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

Collection Campus Buildings
Title Artist’s conception of Clinical Center expansion
Caption Architectural rendition of the expanded Clinical Center
Description The Clinical Center at NIH opened in 1954. During the 1960s-1970s the Clinical Center expanded to include the Ambulatory Care Research Facility along with additions to research and patient areas.
Credit line Courtesy of the Office of History, National Institutes of Health
Accession number 3667
Number of images 1
Catalog Number 3667
Photographer Unknown
Place Bethesda, MD
Year Range from 1970
Year Range to 1980
Organizations NIH; CC (Clinical Center)
Buildings Building 10 ("CRC" Mark O. Hatfield Clinical Research Center)
Other number 3667