Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

Collection United States Public Health Service Buildings
Title Hygienic Laboratory
Caption Hygienic Laboratory, 25th and E Streets, Washington, DC
Description The Hygienic Laboratory building located on the grounds of the Naval Observatory at 25th and E Streets, N.W., Washington, D.C. The Hygienic Laboratory operated from this location from 1904 to 1930, when it became the National Institute of Health. The National Institute of Health continued to be housed here until 1938 and was then moved to its present location in Bethesda, Maryland
Accession number 1045-Ph
Number of images 1
Catalog Number 1045
Photographer Unknown
Place Bethesda, MD/Washington, D.C.
Source Unknown
Year Range from 1900
Year Range to 1910
Organizations Hygienic Laboratory (U.S.) (1887-1930)
Buildings 25th and E Streets, NW
Other number 1045